Thursday, May 12, 2011

Whisper To Hannah recording

Yesterday morning I went to play badminton with friends at 11am till 1pm, it's very rewarding because finally I get to exercise and not staying at home do nothing but just surf internet that's all. So once I woke up I rushed to the badminton court and play with them. I don't think I should get a better racket anymore since I'm not doing professional. I rather ask my dad to buy me a phone, at least a 2nd hand used phone. Better than nothing!


My producer & co-producer


During the afternoon where my producer & co-producer Abang Dani & Joey. (Joey is going to sing for this song.) They spent 2 hours of mixing the drums while Dan's computer kept giving us problems. Suddenly the audio can't be detected or things like that. And the best part is... TNB (Tenaga National) is giving us big shit, suddenly the electricity was cut off and so we head for a drink.




See the interface? EZ drummer and Abelton. Dan love to use Ableton to do his recordings. Of course it's not as good as logic pro, but he said he will buy it soon enough, let's look forward to it! 


Joey, Tommy & Dan


It's actually 5am! And we are still editing the sound! Oh yeah, let me introduce Tommy, he is my another producer, I called him as dubstep master, there's 1 part of this song is going to be dub and just wait for this dub master to finish his master piece! I can't wait for it!

And, while they were busy doing all the mixing and mastering here and there, I actually felt asleep! LOL! At the end of the day, Abang Dani got flu and drop sick before I head back. This is going to be a great song because all of us throw great great efforts on it!

I will upload the song as soon as it's complete! Just bear with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment