Tuesday, May 24, 2011

1st day of work

Yesterday night I was really pump up and excited on how's my internship is going to be. I was so excited that I couldn't get some proper rest. So how was my 1st day at work?

Today I got my 1st duty arrange by my boss, as a VT. Video Tape Operator. It doesn't sounds like a big shot job isn't it? But trust me, I was thinking that too until I got to know what is the real job that VT need to do. I need to compile all the commercials, bumpers, text and prepare to air it online, a time keeper, a middle man between director and conty, editing and then backup. That's my job scoop!

Now it sounds like some serious job? I can't afford to have blank screen air on nationwide and no mistake must be made since it's live! Meaning, I need to be super alert on set and no mistake it allow. Not even a little bit! Stress? Yes!

And so the pressure and stress rose up like a wave rushing over me, it will either break me or strengthen me in the future, how's it going to be? I asked myself this question throughout the whole day believe me! Not a single moment I never stop thinking of quiting or asking for another position. But I know it's for my own good, I need to get over with this hardship!

All my seniors come to congratulate me because I get the toughest job scoop there is in 8tv Quickie production team. They said if I get through this, the other jobs means nothing to me. Believe me when I say, it's easier to be said than done. Am I crushed? Yes. Am I giving up? No.

I believe that God is with me, no matter what's coming ahead of me, I know that God will have my back because He said that I'm the head and not the tail, I'm above and not beneath. God keep blessing me with knowledge and wisdom to overcome this. I really need You!

No comments:

Post a Comment