Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mistakes

Today whole day sticking myself to the editing of my Quickie footage to be used tonight. Everything went very well I did all the recording that we need and stuff but tough luck, I screwed up some part during the live show. I skipped the phone super and due to last minute changes I messed up the whole 2nd segment. I lost track of the time available for 2nd segment and needed help from Akmar and Daniel which I don't really want.

It's not that I could not handle the VT myself, I'm not nervous at all. In fact, I was kinda confident while doing it, but just because of minor mistakes it caused the whole timeline to messed up. So frustrated of myself. Tomorrow (Saturday) and day after tomorrow (Sunday) I'll be doing VT all by myself, I can't afford to do any mistakes and I won't allow myself to repeat my own mistakes. I will do the best that I could and not let my seniors down. If they can do it, I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment