Sunday, May 15, 2011

Underoath gone Illuminati?

I'm not a big fan of Underoath, I like their music but not so much. In late 2010, they release their "Disambiguation" and I think their music is not bad. But I got shocked after they officially release MV for "Paper Lung" because it's full of element of Illuminati.

Why I am disturbed? Underoath is well known for their Christian Metal Band background and all of their music is meaningful and it's very inspiring. But why Illuminati? Illuminati got Underoath?

http://underthegunreview.net/2011/04/30/underoath-and-director-deny-affiliation-with-illuminati/

Read the article to find out what they think.

The band members thinks that it's cool to have those symbols and so they tag along. What?! Cool and tag along? Don't they know what it means? How could a Christian Metal Band tag along with Illuminati? I just don't get it. Is it another kind of promotion for Underoath? Too much question to ponder, too less answer were given.

At least the fans did oppose to it and were unhappy with them, but still Underoath decide to go on what they are doing. Currently their having "IlluminaTour" kinda disturbing to me. But that's what they want and how they want it to be, wish them good luck.

Underoath won't be the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment