Saturday, May 14, 2011

Birthday update

Last week was my birthday, it was a good one in my opinion. Everything went perfect, received gift from my beloved cell group members. I wanted to spend money to buy a badminton shoe for myself and they decided to bless me the amount. I'm really really glad and appreciate my cell group members. You guys are the best.

So during the celebration, the core members took me and May Shen to Zan Mai @ Sunway Pyramid for dinner, it was a nice one because they know that both of us love sushi a lot. To me that was the perfect gift for both of us.




This envelope was draw by Jun. I always love her drawing of text! It's simply amazing. Love it tons! She drew for many of us in each members birthday but still I never get sick of watching it. It's so captivating!




And here's the RM100 from my members. Thanks guys!

To make everything OK, I would love to take this opportunity to thanks Chelsea, Jun and Carmen sacrificing their time and effort to make all these work even though they are all having final year project or final examinations. I appreciate it a lot. And of course my other members in cell group who celebrated my birthday and heart touching speech. Hope to spend more time with you all in future!

2 comments:

  1. Oh great you received your present! =)
    awww~ thanks for the drawing compliment.
    *Hope you liked it*

    once again, happie buffday vern!
    May all ur dreams come true~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jun! I will surely keep the envelope.. LOL
    I really really love the text!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete