Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I pass!

VT ain't an easy job seriously. Like I mention earlier which I need to multi-task couple of things in 1 time. It's pretty hard thing for me, but as soon as I get used to it, it's just a very simple job to me. I can do it pretty well now. What I can't believe is that my seniors are asking me to look over the others interns. Shocking but rewarding because it also means that they look upon me.

This week my job is to go out and take care of other assignments. Which also means that I will have a lot of opportunities to interact with other people in the field as well as practice my camera skills. The scary part is the post production. Honestly when I see how my seniors edit it, they do it so so well and make me feel like I don't even know how to edit it. I have couple of footage to edit for these few days. I can't afford to lose my focus.

I'm not really feeling well now due to 1 week of hard work total non stop hardcore working from day till midnight. I don't think I'm trying to boast but I think I did a pretty good job. I'm very happy with everything so far. But it also means that I'm going to have more things coming ahead of me. Gotta prepare for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment