Thursday, May 26, 2011

Showdown 2011 Season 2


So today we went to ICT, Shah Alam for the live Showdown 2011 Season 2. Honestly I must say that the atmosphere there is way much better than what you saw in TV. It's very dull all I can say. 1 day you should push yourself here and get hold of it.




Hafiz is really really busy hosting the show, why? Because he have to control the crowd, memorizing his lines, focus on camera, interacting with the contestants while directors giving him orders what to ask, say and tell through his ear piece. Awesome eh? This is what I call it as super multitasking!




Here is our judges, I'm sitting pretty far away from them and lazy to walk to them and snap a picture. I prefer to watch the dance. LOL!




Here is 1 of the camera on the set behind the crowds to shoot some awesome footage for you guys. It's not an easy job. They are always on call by the directors in control room on how they should shoot it. NON STOP.








I didn't get to shoot all of the contestants dancing because the lighting was really gloomy and over exposed at times. This is all I can get!






Hafiz is talking to the dance crew while panel of judges is giving comments about their dance steps.




Now this is how it looks like at the control room. We got directors, producers, MCR, MCP, VT, Lighting man, Audio man, etc. Trust me that you don't want to be inside here. The director and producer will be yelling non stop at all times! 

Showdown had a little fight among the contestants this week. EPIC! I love the fights because it is a reality show, fights are unavoidable. That's all I can bring to you today! Stay tuned for more awesome updates! I will be in charge of VT playbacks and live tomorrow! God bless my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment