Friday, May 20, 2011

Grandpa Birthday!

Today is my grandpa birthday! I don't really know how old is he because nobody tells me that, but I'm sure that he is really old but still in a good shape! More birthday in the future for him!




My uncle and grandpa! My grandpa don't really take much photo with us somehow. Maybe nobody actually ask for a picture with him. I wanted to snap a picture with him, but they were too busy chatting and stuff. Maybe next time!

And so we head to Marpoh Chinese restaurant in Ipoh garden. The food there is so so to me, not really something special but it's just OK. The dinner doesn't really matters, the celebration is.

Dish no.1


Dish no.2


Dish no.3


Dish no.4


We actually ordered 7 dishes, but since everyone is so hungry, I didn't get a chance to snap picture of the food and they already start eating. ^^

After the dinner we go back to grandpa house to have his cake cut! It's not any ordinary cake that we buy from bakery shop, my aunty decide to bake it herself. Meaningful!






My grandpa and his cake! God bless my grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment