Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Memories

Mommy have been bugging me for the past few days to clean up my wardrobe so she can fully utilize it when I'm not around. Well most probably I'm not around that's why she want to use that to put her clothes. After couple of days getting nag and so I decided to clean it up, it was the best moment ever!


Why? Because I found all those memories that was so precious to me! I enjoy each moment of it and I miss it I must say.






Lion King T-shirt! I remember when I was young I love it tons, but it's so old the shirt even turn slightly yellowish. It's so small!




My Jurassic Park shirt! I miss it! Me and my brothers love Jurassic park so much and we decided to get it and we also bought the toys for it! Not 1 or 2 but a whole bag full of it. Unfortunately the toys are gone as time passes by. Aww....




All these medals are what I accomplished during my high school days! I know it's not that much but it's all that I have! Basketball, high jump, football and running. Ever since I graduated, I never win any medals. Hm.




Lompat Tinggi Ting. 4 & 5, JOHAN! Lol! Seriously I was 2 times champion in a row and nobody in school manage to overtake me, that's how high I can jump! Too bad Ting. 3 I didn't manage to join because I'm sick! Or else 3 years in a row! Undisputed! 




Sam Tet wanted me to join MSSPK, and I did, I got my ass kicked damn bad! LOL!




We are the champion my friend, we keep on fighting till the end!




Do you know whose autograph is this? SLIPKNOT, brothers! I was there 2005 Slipknot Asia Tour! Me and couple of my buddies rushed to Singapore to meet them, and lucky we are, we got to meet them face to face! It was awesome!!!!!! Joey Jordison is so petite! I feel like hugging him so so much! He is about 1'6 I guess. Clown and Chris was big, they are like giant and we are like midgets to them! And yeah, we sneak into backstage and saw them unmasked! Teehee! What a trip!




This bottle full of stars is not an ordinary bottle to me. When I was dating Ivy, she decided to fold a thousands stars by herself because she told me that self fold stars it's very meaningful and you may wish upon the stars so that your dreams may come true. Even till now, the feeling is so sweet in my heart even though we didn't end up together now but still I wish the best for her in life. ^^

Oh yeah, she told me that there's a message in each of the stars that she folded! I was so impressed! But I'm not willing to open the stars to see her message because I don't know how to fold it back and it will be different from the original. So I will keep it as a mystery till the day I enter the grave.




Oh My God! I can't believe I found this picture! Do I look like Nobita? I seriously think that I look like him! if I'm not mistaken, I should be around 13 years old, I can't even wear the tie properly. LOL. Memories~ 

Regardless of the memories are sweet or sour, it will forever be memories inside our heart. I really miss those days where I can act recklessly, irresponsible and according to how I felt. But time changed, I changed too. Whatever happen in the past will always be a part of me. I certainly miss it.

2 comments:

  1. hello, maybe it's a really stupid question but my best friend will have a birthday, he loves the lion king, and I would buy a shirt for her in this fairy tale, or your can is for sale?

    If you want sell this t-shirt write to me deka_dentka@o2.pl

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I wish that I could. But I sent it to the needy. Sorry

    ReplyDelete