Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I said I'll fight back

Day 2, working in office today is really really easy. I came to the office around 830 to clean up the desk and tables and prepare for the day. I didn't know how fun it is till me, Paul and Chelsea were assigned to follow Jessica and Andrea to do our assignments. Why? Because I was thinking that it will just be another story to cover, talking to the organizer and shoot some videos, but I was so so wrong!

So when we reached the place in KL for the press conference, we registered ourselves as 8tv crew's intern and they gave us 2 packs of freebies consist of facial masks, a very nice key chain, Korea tour guide book, 4GB pen drive and lots of it. I was quite happy for that until we were treated with an awesome Japanese lunch by Executive Director (Gavin). He's a passionate, friendly and visionary guy, I admire him really really much. Hopefully someday he will see the market of Metal and Hard Rock music in Malaysia someday and try hard to push us out!

Yesterday I was badly beaten up by VT's job scoop. For me it's way too much to handle in little time. But today I spent hours and hours sitting in front of the ingest room with my senior Akmar role playing on how to run the system. I didn't fully master it yet but at least I got it around 30%. I know I'm a slow learner and I really need a lot of practice to make it perfect. I have another 1 or 2 days to practice before throwing me alone with the systems.

I said I'll fight back even it'll take everything that I had. But I'll never give up. I know I will get screw by my seniors these 1 or 2 days because of mistakes, but without mistakes I will never have a chance to know where I went wrong and overcome it. I just have to straight up, stand still and prepare for the bullet. I'll take it like a man.

Tomorrow I'm going to be at Showdown 2011 @ ICT, Shah Alam. It's WAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment