Monday, May 9, 2011

Paint

Moving in my new room next 2 weeks! So far I did a rough paint job at my new house, and it's green! Suddenly I feel like painting it green because it's refreshing and probably, good for eyes (according to my friend). I did not get to take any picture before I paint the room, well it's peach so nothing special about it.


As far as I'm concern, painting is really a tough tough job! I respect those who earn a living by painting people's house! Personally I don't like it, but I feel accomplished when everything is done!

Entrance of my room
Inside my room


TA-DA! Isn't it nice! The color is apple/honeydew green. I'm actually hoping for something more darker green and they called it Rasta Green. Well I'll head back to paint the 2nd layer next few days and it's going to be perfect!


As you can see, my hand turns green as well, all covered in paint, my pants as well! Luckily enough this is a high graded paint, I can just wash away the paint with water! It's Dulux Pearl by the way! Good stuff! Highly recommended!

And puppy bite my slippers today! Ish! The side is half torn now! Feel like smacking the fella!

2 comments:

  1. The green is like my living room color! haha...
    btw, is a nice color..
    dun need to add the 2nd layer lar. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually lazy to add 2nd layer.. XD
    It's very tiring to keep doing that...

    ReplyDelete