Saturday, May 7, 2011

Another bully case

Just got the time to check my Facebook and realize that there are tons of people sharing on the latest bully case from SMK Raja Abdullah. It's really painful to see a girl got bullied, beaten up, whack and ultimately her hair got cut off by a bunch of bullies, well I call them as losers.

Do you know why there are bullies around? According to researchers, they are having low-self esteem, lack of love, attention seeking, bullying is the only way that they could achieve confident. But how does all this happen? I mean who made them to be a bully? I think the answer would be their parents.

Back in my high school, I tagged along with different kinds of people, nerd, bully, geek, introvert, extrovert and tons of different people. Eventually I was one of the target by some bully, but I didn't experience what the girl in the video did, I feel bad for her cause all she did was crying and helpless. As for my case, I actually kicked the bullies ass. I fight them back real hard and they leave me alone. I guess that's the only way would chase them away.

It's not right to stop violence with violence because violence will never stop anything in fact it would create more problem in the future. 

I wish the girl all the best and hopefully she get over it soon, though I know it's gonna be tough for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment