Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Do you wear a mask

Spending the past few years busy making with friends willingly and unwillingly, some I called it as friend and some I called it as "friend". We live in this society where human can't live alone, we must go out to make friends and find a companion but the truth is, the world is dangerous.

I don't know about you, but I was born in a small village back then where all the kids come together cycling, badminton, lepak and do everything together. We are decent and innocent. We never have any agenda or motive when we make friends simply because it's fun. As I grow up, I start to realized that not everyone  share the same concept as I do.

College was the time that really changed my mindset towards friendship. Whenever I meet any new friend, I would gave out my heart for them but how many of them would actually appreciate it? Not much. During college, I met people to use each other, ignorance people, annoying people and little bit of nice people. Behind all of them, they actually wear an invincible mask.

This invincible mask is horrifying! They cover up themselves really good I must say. Some may act really good in front of you and back-stabbed you while you don't even notice it. And some when they accomplished what they need from you, they'll kick you out from their sight. Common.

What I learnt these few years, never trust anyone easily until you know that person inside out. Never simply pour out your feelings, complains, anger and opinion because it will be used against you. Be smart!

But of course there will be someone decent enough to cover your back when you in need. Those are your buddy or bff. Hold onto them tightly, you don't want to lose it. It's so precious that you will regret in the future!

To those fakers, just remember to talk crap and play along with them because nothing comes out from their mouth is real. It's like keeping a rat in your house knowing that it will eat your food.

No comments:

Post a Comment