Monday, May 16, 2011

Be careful

I enjoy writing my blog because that's my personal space to express my thoughts and feelings, however since everyone got a chance to read what you had in mind, some may like it some may not. Those who like it will stay and for those who dislike it, they will use it against you.

Again, somebody come up to me and told me that somebody is not happy with what I wrote on my blog and they mind about it, they are unhappy of it. Do I seriously care? Obviously not. What I wrote is all on my personal perspective, how I look the issues. But sometimes people have to mind about all these and they got offended and post shoutout. Is that necessary?

Like I said, it's all my perspective, if you can't take it then probably you shouldn't read it. What's with all the dramas? By the way, I do not like to create topic that does not exist. Everything I said it here is based on what I saw, encounter and experienced. Grow up and take critics like a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment