Sunday, May 22, 2011

I just don't understand her

I find her quite funny, she read my status and comment about it, and then when I talk back and she gotten not happy bout it. It's fine to me, but then I delete all the comment and she gotten mad at me. Is it wrong deleting comments? I really don't know that's something like that. Pfft.

No matter what is it, it's so wrong to insult other people. I thought after so long, after all the hassle and dramas we could go on with our lives perfectly. But I guess it's just my own thinking, because she's not showing it. Whenever I be a little bit aggressive and she get so upset bout it, but when she does the same thing she never realize it. Sigh.

Said to be friends again, shake our hands and move on, but in fact she don't. What I did I get myself into. Oh God.

No comments:

Post a Comment