Tuesday, May 3, 2011

GG

What a bad to start with, have such a bad dreams that woke me up and give me the biggest shock of my life telling me that my bills amounting to RM1035 follow by sitting in a stupid exam that actually change the exam format. Argh!

It's totally different format compare to our previous past year question. According to past year question, section A is calculation, section B is structural and section C is essay but today no longer structural question, it's fully essay for section B and C. Not to mention about I screwed my section A calculation.

I really don't want to fail my paper! I don't want to resit it during my 3rd year final semester. Because I know there will be tons of work for the subjects in my final semester and also my FYP (final year project)!

:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment