Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How did I celebrate my birthday -Part 2-

Alright, my birthday left another 10 mins from this time that I wrote this. When I wanted to drive my car out to buy a can opener, there I realize the driver seat of my car is not closed properly and the lights are on. I thought that I forgotten to close it but later do I realize that my shades, mp3 player and pendrive are gone.

Well I was kinda upset by the fact that my stuff got stolen by students, but it's OK, it's just some cheap stuff that I got stolen. Now, I can't listen to mp3 anymore and I guess I've to go buy another pair of shades!

Last minute only I discover that there's some other stuff to study before sitting tomorrow's paper. That Gorilla did not mention other sub topic for us to study beside qualitative and quantitative. Then everyone started to get panic and asking around what else to study and suddenly pop out so many things. Frankly, I can't absorb anything much now, it's very very last minute for me and I guess I'll do whatever I can tomorrow.

"When you do your best, God will to the rest"

And so I believe that everything will go well for me tomorrow. Don't worry for what's coming ahead of me tomorrow for tomorrow have its own worries. ^^

Suddenly I felt like going back to Sunway Lagoon to complete the theme park that once I rejected Hannah. I just feel like doing something whacky before I head back to Ipoh for a week and face boredom. 

Alright, that's all for me, and that's all about my birthday. Yeah, I know it's kinda boring and nothing much going on. I consider myself as a nerd from today onwards! Again, Happy 24th Birthday to me. Good Bye everyone! Thanks for all of your wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment