Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ipoh Mali

Finally I in Ipoh! Yesterday I was really tired while hop on the train. The next moment I fell asleep till I reached Kampar station.

My Ticket

The sun was hot and the weather is crazy, but the air conditioning in the train was awesome! In fact, it gave me chill at times. Wonderful moment there!






See the girl at the side of the window? I can't believe my eyes when she 1st step into the train at Kampar Station. Why? Because she look the same with Ivy. Tanned, wear the same specs, having the same look, I was stunned and I can't keep my eyes off her! I was so amazed that there's 2 person in this world that look the same! Oh, by the way, Ivy is my ex. ^^




I don't look that good and active at all. Was feeling very tired actually. Thanks to my half breakdown phone, I can't take much photo. And of course the quality is not good at all, it's just a 3.2 mega-pixels sony cyber shot phone. ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment