Sunday, May 22, 2011

Giggles

Do you still remember back in the days when you had a crush on someone so strong that you can't stay a second not looking at his/her picture? I still remember this girl that I had a crush on her back in the days where I was still naive, young and innocent.

I still remember this girl back in the days where I decided to stay at my buddy's house for couple of days spending time with him and do all sort of stupid things that we thought of. Later do I know that his sister brought back a friend to stay at her house too and there we spent some time together. Everything seems like it's planned by God.

We did a lot of stuff together, going to different places to have our breakfast, lunch and dinner, archery, indian street (Ipoh), chat, etc... Memories! It feels like yesterday!

I just knew her for about a day or two and I find myself having a crush on her, I felt stupid but I choose to go along with it because I seriously like her a lot. I try to stay around her sight hoping that she would notice my presence and would talk to me, stick around with her so to make her feel that I'm someone that she could rely on, be mature and try my best to protect her where ever we go.

I remember every little thing that happen during the time, and we took sticker photo together with my buddy and her. Back then my life seems to be really full of hope and love!

We went to Indian street in Ipoh while she hope to look for a nice Sari, and my buddy and her sister went to see some other stuff and so I have to stay outside her changing room (just a thin layer of cloth) to prevent people peek on her. Just for your information, I did not peek too, because to me I feel that if you like a girl really much you would do everything that you can to protect her, not harm, degrade or hurt her.

After she changed and when she came out from the changing room, I was stunned and impressed. I never saw anything so beautiful and pretty like her. I can't take my eyes off her at the time. She asked, how do I look? I just replied "Beautiful".

The best thing that ever happened to me back then is when she hold on to my arms and walk together, there she asked me "would you be my boyfriend for the day?" I was so surprised and happy at the same time! I told her "Yes of course, why not?" In my heart, I hope that this day will never end. I wish to be boyfriend for tomorrow, day after tomorrow and forever.

Time passes really fast, she have to go back to her University and I have to returned back to my house. There we stopped contacting each other. (I was too young to owned a phone, no friendster, msn, facebook back then.) Because of no way for me to contact her, I decided to put the memories into my heart locked it and keep it aside. Soon I met Ivy and the box left unattended.

Lately when I clean my room, then I remember her. She had grown much pretty than I remember! Praise the Lord for His mighty work. God's creation indeed is beautiful and perfect! I added her on facebook but she haven't approved it and I can't find a way to chat with her. I doubt that she actually remembers me. Hopefully she will and we can keep in touch again. I really miss her. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment