Saturday, May 7, 2011

He is on my side

Yesterday was suppose to be a day that they are playing at Indie Youth Fest 2011. Well last minute Pavilion decided that they are not suppose to play this kind (Metal) of music in this kind (Sophisticated) of location. So what choices did the organizer have beside calling it off?

God says for those who suffer under the name of Christ will receive his/her rewards in Heaven. God's justice will be upon us as well! Those who are righteous will stand strong till the end of the race. And those who are not walking right in the eyes of God will be punish and throw into the living hell beneath the core of the earth. If God's for me, who shall I fear?

ARC wasn't walking in the light of God even though earlier they told me they're being an undercover to bring back Metal to glory in the eyes of God. But later I do realize that it's all a bunch of bullshit talk among them. They're not behaving like Christian, did not talk like a Christian, and certainly did not act like Christian.

Hypocrite is all a word that I could describe or maybe a cult, well I don't really know. Ever since I left the band, my heart is in peace. Whenever I have doubts, God will tell me that I'm out of this band for good and the reason behind all these is that He is not going to bless them because the blessing of God is with me, not them. Where I go, there will be the blessing. Because I'm the salt and light of the earth, the head and not the tail, the one who God gives the right to call as children of God. Ultimately, God will tear this band down just like what he did to the city of sin (Sodom and Gamorrah), and if I look back I will end up like Lot's wife turn into pillar of salt.

Therefore, God is saying that "Do not worry, for I am with you. Go! be fruitful and multiply in the name of Jesus."

It's the matter of time that God will put a period into this band. "Bless those who blessed you, and curse those who cursed you." Since ARC have cursed me and God hears it all, I'm sad on behalf of you guys that God's judgement is waiting for you. Cursed are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment