Sunday, May 15, 2011

Single and available

My aunty and uncle is back from Shah Alam, the most asked question is going to be "where's your gf?" Oh man, I hate it when people always ask me this question. But yeah, I'm single and available. I'm only 24 this year, not really that desperate to have a partner although my mom said that if I'm lucky enough, I would be a daddy by now.

I hope that none of my aunty and uncle would ever think of arranging blind date for me. It would really be embarrassing I think especially for youngster nowadays. But since my family is so modern, I bet they won't. Haha. At least I hope they won't.

To me, relationship emphasize a lot a lot on feelings for that person, not just like or love, it's more than that. At times, I feel that relationship works very very funny. When you actually like a person, it always turn out that he/she is no interested at you, no matter how many efforts and hard works it means nothing to her. Better off just stay back.

But, by the moment that you wish that you were never wanted to know this person, then he/she would come to you and very close to you and ultimately gives you a wrong indication, and you will screw things up. Boy girls relationship is very much about the timing and the right person. Have you found the right one? Me certainly not, because they won't give me a chance. LOL. Too bad.

I guess I won't scrap the title "Single" till I'm 26 or after that. I focus on myself pretty much, I worry that I do not have enough time for her and another person come in the picture and the past will repeat. I hate it.

I guess to be my partner, she have to be very reasonable and understanding. Asian? Westerner? I have no idea, let it flow. Whoever it is, let it be the right one!

No comments:

Post a Comment