Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How did I celebrate my birthday -Part 1-

How did I celebrate my birthday? Lol! Of course the way that I think it's best for me which is staying at home, doing my laundry, change my guitar strings, get myself a haircut and watch some movie at home, oh well it's not those traditional way of celebrating but nevertheless I still enjoy it!

I kick of my day by waking up at 12pm! (After sleeping late at night around 3.30am) Once I wake up, get myself a good teeth brush and wash my face then open up my facebook reply all my friends' birthday wishes 1 by 1. It take quite awhile to reply them and I think it feel good to reply them personally rather then posting shoutout to thanks them, that's what I think.

And so, 1.30pm I decide to get my haircut at Jaya 1. It used to be Maxwell but they change it to BIANCO now but the service and the price they charge is still the same, haircut, hair wash and style by director at RM34 for student only, or else it charge around RM45.

Trim the front part

From the front, it actually look the same as before. Not much changes here and there beside the length.

Under cut my sideburns left and right

I actually told the hair dresser to shave it all, but he told that he won't do it because I never shave it before. He is worry that I may not like it and get upset at him, so he suggest me to cut it short for 1st time and later come back and shave it. According to him, there's a lot of layering for my hair, but because it's all black, we can't see the layering. Maybe the next time I'll head back shave my sideburns and color it!

I had Wan Ton Mee this afternoon, it's quite OK, not really expensive, only RM4.80. Then I decided to do my laundries, hand washing all my clothes are really really tiring! 




But did you know that lately they discover that washing machine don't really clean your laundry? In fact after each wash, the germs and bacterias increases and stays at your machine. 




After some research, they discover that it's more dirty that the public toilet. Eww... I think hand washing rules!

Last week I broke 2 of the strings from Eric's guitar, so I have to fix it for him. I bought it from Music Master, the prices there are quite reasonable! I bought D'Addario EZ900 .010-.050 for only RM20. 

Restring the guitar

-Part 1 The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment