Friday, May 6, 2011

What's the best part of birthday?

What's the best part of birthday to you? Mostly will say the present received during the day, some may say it's about hanging out with their love ones, or even some may say receive tons of wishes from their friends and family, but to me the greatest part of birthday is that you will find out who is your real friend and whose not. Why? Your real friend and buddy or BFF will never forget about your birthday!

During this time, I received a lot a lot of birthday wishes from different people, some I don't even remember who is it, oh well Facebook is full of strangers, but still I'm thankful for their wishes to me. But at the same time, I discover that a lot of my 'friend' that I used to be very close, they don't even wish me. I do not wish to highlight it out their names here. (You know who you are.) ^^

And of course, because of this I'm more assure that who is my real friend who stays by my side, some from high school, some college, some from university, even some from my work place. I'm very grateful for having you guys!

I learnt a valuable lesson, have to be careful of who you invest your life with. If you invest your life on someone you think that it will harvest but not, just slowly draw back because it's ain't growing and it's not your fault but just the person doesn't know how to appreciate you. For those you never thought of investing yet they pay full attention to you, probably you should invest in their life, you may not know when you will need his/her help in future.

At this time, I felt happy and sad for some issue. When you hope to receive a certain calls or sms from someone but they never do reply or take an effort to call you, it hurts big time. But also because of this, I will learn to be stronger, I have to build up myself before investing my time and effort on someone.

As for now, I'm just going out full throttle on my personal music career and studies. No one is going to help me on that and it's all about my own effort how far I want this to go on. If I want to be successful in life, I've to learn to put more effort into it. It's 1 of my birthday wishes.

I'll slowly draw back my attention from distraction to caused me fall and stumble emotionally and focus on what I'm supposed to. In order to achieve your recognition and respect, I've to work harder and harder. You may ignore me now, but you will come to me sooner or later and realize that it was a mistake. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment