Sunday, April 24, 2011

Yang Chow Fried Rice + Milo = Dinner

I'm having financial difficulties lately due to Penang gig earlier this month. If I'm not mistaken I've already spent more than RM150 for hotel, petrol, toll and other expenses, that left me 400 to stay for the rest of the month. Can I really stay till then, Nope.

I'm getting RM1k per month and I've to spend RM250 for rental, RM50 bills, church offerings, petrol and seriously, it's way not enough for me, not to mention bout my eating habits. I don't spend on expensive or luxurious meals but simply I eat too much. Oh yeah, and now my car air conditioning broke down, I've to spend extra on that as well. Gosh!

So what's my final move? Eating cheap food and cutting down unnecessary spending. That leaves me Fried Rice tonight and my home made Milo. The fried rice don't really taste that good, and it actually feels bad after a few bite. Eww..

Yong Chow Fried Rice + Milo = Dinner
I don't think I can keep up with this everyday, Yuck! I rather choose Burger Ramli! Couple of days and I will be free from these food.

No comments:

Post a Comment