Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hungry.

Breakfast like a King, Lunch like a Prince, Dinner like a Pauper.

This is what the olden days people talk about, it's healthy lifestyle. Basically I skip breakfast most of the time due to wake up late and lunch like a King and dinner like a Prince. I know it's not healthy, many people tell me that since ages ago, but still I'm a Chinese, we are taught to have very heavy lunch and dinner daily. It's really really hard for me to change this eating habit. But I've to keep up with it because research shown that skipping breakfast will caused you to die earlier.

I have 1 or 2 obese "friend", they don't care about their weight and they certainly don't care about their looks. (I have nothing against fat people) I just don't get it, why do they can't control their appetite and just eat the right amount to sustain for the day? It's about your image! I feel very embarrass while going out with him, it doesn't matter you don't have the looks, but try to be a nicer person.

Obese + Smoke + Drink + Club + Lack of sleep = Death

Oh well, I did what I should since I try to convince him to change his lifestyle, but he still prefer the way he is now. I'm sure to say, no girl will ever like a short, fat, oily, smoke, drunk, dirty guy like him. Oh yeah, not to mention that he is so desperate to get laid trying hard to impress girls around him all the time. Loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment