Thursday, April 14, 2011

Subang Racquet @ 12am-2am

1st and foremost, I must say that Subang Racquet is really hard to locate, I've be going round and round just try hard to find the place but failed. It took me 5 rounds to actually locate it. Since the place is at Subang so I thought it will look more fancy compare to other badminton center but I guess I'm wrong.

It's my first time to play badminton in midnight from 12am-2am, it's not really my kinda thing but just for the sake of spending time with friends there. I'm not really sure will I do it again because I can't cope up with it. I'm used to play during Mr.Sun is having his tea and Ms.Moon is asleep not vice versa.

The biggest difference between playing in the day and night is that I can't even hit the shuttlecock properly. Not to mention about smashing or running around the court. Bottom of the line, if I want to continue to play at this time, I really need to spend lots of time getting used to it or else forsake it.

I really need a good pair of badminton shoe and a higher grade racket to compete with all those badminton players. At this rate with a RM90 piece of Yonex, I don't think I could get to anywhere. So far Yonex Arcsaber 10 actually caught my attention. But this masterpiece will cost me RM700 after discount, don't think I need it but it could be good for collection.

That's for now, my badminton journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment