Thursday, April 21, 2011

2.40am

It's 2.40am now, after whole day of hard work and travelling, I guess it paid off well better than what I expected. The original footage by Maggie is really bad due to the misconception about role of offline editors.

Just for your knowledge: Offline editor's role, to select the best footage out of all the recording images, arrange it and place it accordingly.

So what's the problem that me and Ed face as online editor?

  • Images by Maggie did not follow according to what we planned earlier.
  • No Premiere pro files.
  • Direct export.
  • Poor sound quality.
  • Too much of unnecessary camera angles.
So we have to arrange the frames well, linking the actions and dialog by our cast, more and more. Cut the story short, we have completed around 40% so far, and it also means that we still have quite a lot to finish it. another 24 hours before due date. We are racing against time right now.

I better not push myself far enough to get myself sick at the end of whole production. I can't afford sick as well because finals is next 2 weeks. I gotta sleep now, I need lots of sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment