Sunday, April 24, 2011

Passion vs Faith vs Reality

Just finished RAWR @ Laila's Cafe alongside with our friends An Honest Mistake, Koujee, Once Upon A Time There Was A Sausage Named Bob, Dichi Michi and other friends. They are very very good, the responds from the crowd is pretty awesome I can say, but when it come to us something just not right, I guess we play at the wrong place or something.

Nevertheless we gave all we could to the crowd, it doesn't even matter what they think. We played 5 songs, Son Of The Morning, In Failing Myself, Distance Divide, Falling From The Sun and Anarchist Manifesto. You can hear our music at A Ruthless Cleansing.

I pretty feel like Lamb Of God, they started off as an underdog band that nobody pay attention and people thinks that they sucked. Because of their persistence and faith towards their own music, today they are 1 of the biggest american band of all. Will we be like them? I really wonder.

I received a call from my mom, she is not happy with the fact that I'm doing everything for free, we don't get paid for playing in any gigs, we have no income. It has become a burden to me. What should I do? Give up? Take a break? Honestly, I'm kinda beat up because apparently ARC have been playing in gigs that less support and sometimes 0 turn up rate. Sigh.

I really don't know how it will turn out, but I'm really tired for now. I've to rest, a real long rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment