Monday, April 25, 2011

Shoot, I'm broke. Really.

Just got my car to fix, it cost me RM70 for refilling the air conditioning. Mom told me that it only cost RM25 back in Ipoh but here is RM70! I asked the foreman, and he told me that the different between these gas is pure gas or mixed gas.

Pure gas- Genuine air cond gas that makes your car cooler and it's new.
Mixed gas- Air cond that has been taken out from other cars and put in your car. Meaning it might be old and it's not good for your car.

So is it true? I don't know, really. I'm already tight, and I mean very tight. I guess I've no choice but to eat Yong Chow fried rice again, or just pure bread with Milo for dinner. If wasn't for the car, I guess I still can survive till the next month and not ask my mom again for the money.

I don't like to hear my mom voice and her tone whenever I needed to ask money from her. This month is my bad because I spent the money on Penang Tour with ARC. As I promised my mom, I won't be doing it again because the money that I spent is hers, I can't react so childish just to fulfill my personal wants and caused other people to burden by it.

It's going to be a tough tough week ahead! I need to control my appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment