Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm Off The Hook!

If you did notice it, I haven't been quite happy playing in this band with a moron inside of it. He claimed himself as the co-band leader and it really get on my nerves. Beside the fact that he is the co-founder of the band, he have no quality of being a co-band leader. Well I did not quit the band because of this reason, the main reason behind all these drama is that this fatso is getting on my nerves for quite some time.

He can't write some normal music, every notes and riff by him must be Steve Vai or Yngwie Malmsteen thing going on, it's getting on nerves real bad. Do you know why Steve and Malmsteen never had a band? Because they can't cope up with anyone in the band and they tend to control everything the way it is. Therefore, they are soloist. This fatso is a soloist in the band.

When we are late for jamming once in awhile, he will start questioning why. But most of the time when he is late for practice or not attending the practice at all, the reason that he gave is "Oh Man, Don't Mention About It" you know why? Because that fatso hungover or overslept forgotten about the practice. Bare in mind, it's not the 1st time or 2nd time, it has been going on for months. Do he feel sorry for us? No, never.

Will he become successful in life? No. His is just some rich fat kid studying for the sake of fun. Let's see how far can he go once his father decide not to invest in his life. He probably be dead within few months. He is so fat and short, he don't have the package at all. Nothing.

And so since I'm off the hook now, I don't have any commitment toward this band anymore, certainly not toward this fatso running his mouth. Which also means that I'm free to play for anyone and any band that I like. Not some over wanking music trying to impress the crowd with the solo and FAILED.

Finally I can focus on my own music now. Praise the lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment