Monday, April 11, 2011

Apple iPad Campaign Assignment

Earlier today Maggie, Pikachu, Chelsea, Jane and me feeling a little bit worry for our presentation in front of the whole course, well cut everything in short, it was quite successful. Just minor mistakes between here and there.

The Q&A section really really took a long long time as students keep questioning us why we choose this and that, do this and that and say this and that, honestly it really get on my nerves at the end coz' the question that asked kinda common sense. But the more they ask the more chance for us to defend ourselves and score good points.

The night before really kills me, suddenly need to rush up all the presentation slides for today. I never like last minute job, seriously.

Here's some of the Ads that I create for Apple iPad, hopefully Steve Jobs see this and he will use the same idea that I'm proposing! =P

This is print ad 1, "Work At Your Fingertips"
"Work At Your Fingertips"

Print ad 2, "Play At Your Fingertips"
"Play At Your Fingertips"

Billboard ad 1, Overhead bridge

Billboard ad 2, Free standing

Other than that we still have storyboard for our tvc/cinema commercial, but I don't have the softcopy. Finally, presentation and report is over for this subject, 2 more subjects ahead to finish up! Gonna take lots of time and effort to finish our short film and game introduction.

But for now, I'm just gonna stay cool, chill out a bit do my stuff, surf internet and watch some movie before kick start my engine again. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment