Friday, April 29, 2011

27 hours

27 hours of no food intake, I did not suffer any sickness or pain. 1st time in my life I work and work on my music without rest for so many hours, and yes I finally finish 2 songs that I compose. 1 that sounds like Rock and another sound Pop Rock well it doesn't really matter what it sounds like, but the most important thing is that I love it. So far I didn't receive any much of bad feedback from my friends. I guess I made it this time.

Just took a slight break for all of these and I decided to drive out to buy some cheap Chinese food around the corner, but I guess I'm a bit late because they are closing. And so I've no choice but to go McDonald and grab McChicken set meal. It wasn't full at all, but at least something to support my 27 hours of empty stomach. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment