Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT!

I'm currently driving an amazing SLK, this SLK is coming 9 years old now. Just the same with human, when we are getting old, we have tons of sickness and diseases, some are small matter and some are big issue. But the biggest difference between human and a car is the bling bling! If we have flu and fever, we need to pay probably Rm50 for the medication, but if air conditioning or window problem, well it cost more than that of course!

*Note: My SLK= Small Little Kancil. Not Mercedes SLK.


So, I'm going to work very very soon, most probably by next May and I'm officially and working adult. No more College, no more University, certainly no more student! I'm glad bout that because I finally have personal control over my personal finance and I'm pretty sick about asking money from my parents. So yeah, I'm looking forward!

Lately I'm so into Mitsubishi Evo/Lancer 2.0 GT. And I mean I'm really really into it! (Not Inspira) I've been doing research about the price, the fuel consumption, road tax, maintenance, etc... So I can afford to get a used Lancer 2.0 (M) by 2 years after I graduate. How would my baby look like?

Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT
Say "Hi" to my darling! Oops, well not the sweetie standing on the right, well she's certainly gorgeous, but she's not the "darling" that I mention. My darling is 2.0 litre (2000cc), 237 hp, 6000 hp rpm, 2500 torque rpm, AWD, 18" sport rims, Tiptronic transmission. Don't really understand anything much that I just listed? No worries, 1 word, SEXY!

Now, the picture above is just a normal Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT, pearl white in color and all basic specs. I ain't going to drive a normal Lancer down the street, so what and how should I "dress" her up?


Mitsubishi Lancer after Modification
TA-DA! This is how my darling is going to look like in future! It's in hot bright orange, OEM skirting, Lips, Wing and of course bigger muffler! MUAHAHA! She will turn into a beast! Sexy Beast!


From the front

From the back

From the top

She's going to be a monster/beast indeed, but that's impossible if without turbo, intercooler, stabilizer bar at the front and back, bigger and thicker wheels and others.

When I "marry" her, anyone need a lift?

No comments:

Post a Comment