Sunday, September 18, 2011

Weekend gateway

Finally I'm back at Ipoh for 2 weeks holiday. I still don't get any internet connection at my PJ house that's why my blog have been inactive ever since. I really need an internet connection for work and fun but too bad, streamyx disappointed me again and again.

How I wish that I received the news from TM that they are going to develop UNIFI at my house. I'm so willing to pay the amount for every month just for the sake of the internet connection.

Anyway, I got 2 weeks in Ipoh. What am I going to do? Well today is the 1st day and I did nothing but just place my lazy bum on the sofa. Once in awhile it's seems to be fun to do nothing but I know that it won't last long for sure!

I will get my work done before this holiday finish! Work Work Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment