Sunday, September 25, 2011

Big Fat Bully


Is it a myth, a joke, or reality? There's always a reason behind every words and I believe somehow there's a certain truth behind this!

I've come across bullies in my life tons of time, and just the same with any other kids I was a victim. Did I ever offended the bullies? Did I saying anything wrong? Well bullies don't need any reason to bully you, that's what made them a bully!

So far, 80% of the bullies that I met they are big, fat, short, ugly, bad personality and certainly bad attitude. Why big? Why fat? Why short? Why ugly? Oh well, the root of it is low self-esteem and no confidence in who they are. The only way they achieve confidence and self-esteem is by bullying others and making their life miserable.

I'm very disgusted by the way they act, they talk and the way they walk. But I don't fully blame them because they might experience something that bad.

I have this 'friend' who likes to make jokes out of me, the way I overcome is ignorance! I think that's the best medicine because they'll get tired if their victim have no responds on their jokes. ^^

PS: If you're reading this, you know who you are.. You big, fat, short and ugly fella~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment